Breast reduction operation is a procedure performed to obtain a more proportional breast size with the body and to alleviate the discomfort associated with excessively large breasts (macromastia), removing excess tissues, adipose tissue in the breast, removing excess sagging skin, and bringing the nipple and areola to the appropriate position.
Breast reduction surgery is performed under general anesthesia. The operation takes between 2 or 3 hours, depending on the degree of breast reduction. Our expert plastic surgeons at Moria Clinic create the ideal breast appearance in the desired size, appropriate symmetry, appropriate volume and shape.
- Breast reduction operation is performed not only for aesthetic reasons, but also for health reasons. A large breast can cause pain and various physical discomfort in the shoulders, back and neck. Such an operation stops many ailments, relieves the skeleton.
- In most cases, it benefits the patient’s mental state, making the patient feel happy and satisfied with her new appearance.
- It increases her self-confidence and can help her gain an optimistic attitude towards life.
- The general reasons why women prefer breast reduction are as follows; minimizing the structurally big breast
- Rebuilding breast size and shape lost after pregnancy, weight loss or breastfeeding
- Making asymmetrical breasts symmetrical
Get More Information!
Send us your contact information and we will contact you immediately!
Because you deserve the best!…